If your DTU is you first choice to take admission in B. Tech (Engineering Courses) then you must apply online DTU B.Tech Admission 2017.
Before few years Delhi Technological University was known as Delhi College of Engineering, which was started with mission of “Promote the engineering spirit of product development through effective integration of design engineering and rapid prototyping ”.
DTU Application form 2017: From here, students will get the process to fill the DTU B.Tech Admission form to admission for 2017-2017 academic year.
Every year a lot more students apply in DTU B.Tech admission in offered courses by DTU but application be filled on only authorized website like http://jacdelhi.nic.in or more details might be found on DTU official website as http://dtu.ac.in
Admission process of DTU for B.Tech (Engineering)
There are two ways to get admission in DTU (Delhi Technological University/ Delhi College of Engineering) are JEE Main and JAC short name of Joint Admission Counseling.
Eligibility required for DTU B.Tech admission
It most important thing that you should be aware of DTU B.Tech Admission eligibility criteria know the given below options.
- Education Eligibility: A student must be 12th pass-out (Physics, Math, Chemistry)from CBSE or other valid board like Haryana, Bihar, Rajasthan, Punjab or other state.
- Age Eligibility : A student age must be matches as it is required for DTU B.Tech Admission age eligibility is defined as minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years of age on or before the 01.10.2017.
Note:- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation can be given to the aspirants but only for one year only but it will be approval of Competent Authority is permissible ( candidate needs apply for relaxation only during admission)
DTU Relaxation for OBC/ST/SC/Defense (CW)/ Differently Abled Person (PD):
Delhi Technological University ( Delhi College of Engineering/DTU) gives relaxation for Relaxation for OBC/ST/SC/Defense (CW)/ Differently Abled Person (PD) for minimum marks read the write-up all are described below.
- Relaxation for Other Backward Class (OBC-NCL): The Candidates who are looking to take reservation under Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer) category the relaxation to be given a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum marks.
- Relaxation for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST): If a candidate who belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) shall be able to get a relaxation of 10% marks in the minimum marks criteria in the qualifying examination.
- Relaxation for Defence (CW): Candidates may claim to avail the reservation under Defence sub-category (CW) and reservation shall be allowed as a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum marks criteria in the qualifying examination.
- Differently Abled Person (PD): In this category candidates shall be allowed a relaxation of 10% marks in the minimum marks criteria in the qualifying examination.
Note: Above all relaxation to be given only Delhi Technological University for B.Tech Admission 2017 – 2018
Relevant Questions and Answers
What are the benefits for Delhi’s students in Delhi Technological University for B.tech Admission?
Ans. Great relaxation for the students who belong to Delhi or NCT have done education from a recognized School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi to be given 85% seats reservation and 15% for other location.
If I am from Delhi, then can I get direct admission DTU for B.Tech Course?
Ans. Absolutely No, No matter you belong to Delhi or from other location DTU doesn’t offer Direct B.Tech Admission in own campus (Admission can be taken by given entrance exam like JEE/JAC)
Someone called me they’ll help me to get Direct admission in B. Tech Delhi Technological University (DTU), is it true?
Ans. If someone Inveigle you to get direct admission in DTU in B.Tech without entrance don’t trust on them.
You may also like;
Admissiondrive.com wishes you for your successful career!